Is your defined benefit plan locking your company into future promises for your employees with premiums that cannot be controlled? Instead of paying premiums to an insurance company, your premium dollars fund the benefits for each employee through their individual account with a Smart Plan Design. The result is cost certainty for the small business.
In this white paper you will learn:
- How to subsidize your premium dollar to create cost stability
- How to double the benefits for your employees
- How Smart Plan Design works
- What would a Smart Plan Design premium cost
- What would Smart Plan Design benefits look like for your employees
- What is the cost of no change
Complete the form to the right to download "The CEO’s Guide to Decreasing Group Health Premium Cost"